house love...






Look at this home, black and white is uber cool at the moment, isn't it?  Like this babes home.. super stylish.
This home Swedish home above is light, bright, clean and tidy.  Everything has room to breathe.  I am loving the copper lamp and the apple and pear print.  I LOVE copper at the moment.  I keep going back to that lamp in Habitat - I have no idea where it will go in the house, but I love it.

*sigh*

My friend Lottie has started a series of posts on her blog called 'Project Simplify'  - her and her hubby are BRAVE.  Clearing their entire home from top to bottom.  Lottie has inspired me to do something the same.

During the Christmas break, you know those 3 days between the festive fun, when you've eaten and drank too much and really need a project - then Dan and I are planning to sort out the home.

I am really starting to look at all corners of my space, trying to simplifying and use everything I own.
No longer hoard stuff just because it's there.  To love everything, and for everything to have a purpose be it useful or beautiful or sentimental (i.e kids drawings and certificates).

In my home storage is both the problem and the cure. There are many piles of boxes under the stairs or in my studio, without a proper place for it to go.  My plan is to go through the lot, systematically (like Lottie) and then provide storage (probably Ikea) to hide it all away!

*bliss!*
Cannot wait.

Oh and a little heads up... there is 15% off this weekend in my ETSY shop - using the code CYBER15.  Offer ends Monday night!

More images of this home here.
x

Labels: , ,